You can actually optimise the benefits of your Cinnamon with these clever timings...👇
In the morning:
Take your Cinnamon consistently each morning for these life-changing benefits:
- ☀️Cramps: Cinnamon can significantly reduce the severity, intensity and duration of period cramps compared with a placebo (Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, 2015).
- ☀️Skin flare-ups: Cinnamon contains powerful phytonutrients that can calm the overreaction of the immune system. This can help with clearing up redness and breakouts, which often look worse in the mornings.
- ☀️Fighting infections: The immune boosting effects of Cinnamon are renowned, and many scientific studies back this up. It has been found to inhibit influenza viruses (Antiviral Research, 2007), bacteria (Letters in Applied Microbiology, 2008), and is effective against candida infections in the gut (Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2017). Yep. Awesome!
Having Cinnamon with meals boosts these popular benefits…
- 🥗Shrinking the waistline: Cinnamon can even help shift that annoying layer of abdominal fat! A 2017 study found 3g (1tsp) cinnamon per day for 16 weeks resulted in significant decreases in waist circumference and BMI compared with the placebo group (Lipids in Health & Disease, 2017).
- 🥗Blood sugar: If you’re having a meal that includes any fast carbs (bread, white rice, sweet foods), Cinnamon can help reduce sugar levels in the blood after eating (Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism, 2009). This reduces overproduction of insulin and the resultant hormonal disruption (tricky periods, outbreaks, mood swings).
- 🥗Energy slumps: When we have Organic Burst Cinnamon with meals, it helps reduce blood sugar spikes, avoiding a large surge of insulin that tends to overshoot and leads to the usual energy crash. Crisis averted!
☝️Remember, Not all Cinnamon is Created Equal
The majority of Cinnamon products sold in shops are actually Cassia ("Chinese Cinnamon"), a cheaper and less effective option that contains a harmful compound called coumarin. Ours is True Ceylon Cinnamon, organically certified and sourced directly from the Ratnapura region of Sri Lanka.
👉 Get your True Ceylon Cinnamon now!