It can be a huge relief 🌈 to finally discover what’s causing these seemingly unrelated symptoms.
Candida albicans is part of our natural microflora, found throughout our bodies, but becomes a problem when our beneficial gut bacteria dwindles (thanks to antibiotics, poor diet, toxins).
Then candida yeast can grow out of control and cause fungal infections and many more symptoms. The reason for such a wide array of symptoms is down to the fact it causes inflammation 🚨and damage to the gut lining, which allows the candida to enter the bloodstream.
- Craving sugar and carbs is your body telling you to feed the candida! Sugar is food for the yeast to grow so it’s a vicious cycle of craving the things that exacerbate the problem😣.
- Food sensitivities and intolerances occur because of the damage to the gut lining and incompletely digested food particles enter the blood (where they have no place to be) so the immune system kicks into overdrive to deal with the invaders.
- White patches in the mouth are a symptom of oral thrush, where the candida yeast affects the mouth.
- Brain fog happens when toxins from the bowel and chemical by-products from the yeast, including acetaldehyde, enter the blood and can reduce the amount of oxygen that reaches the brain.
- Recurrent UTIs (urinary tract infections) and vaginal infections, including thrush, can be caused by candida overgrowth. These delicate areas are always at risk when the beneficial bacteria in the gut are compromised.
- Hormonal imbalance - Candida produces a waste product that mimics oestrogen, leading to a major hormonal disruption throughout the body that can cause menstrual symptoms, mood swings, blemishes and constipation.
- Fatigue is a sign of how hard your immune system is working in response to the candida attack. Feeling totally exhausted is also a symptom of poor absorption of iron and Vitamin B12 because of the gut bacteria imbalance.
Our Easy Digestion Bundle 💚 includes Turmeric, Cinnamon, Wheatgrass and Chlorella to help balance gut flora and protect your gut.
Get it now at 10% OFF!