Keep your tummy happy with this super easy dairy free one-pot pasta that's super creamy!
- Organic Burst Chia seeds is bursting with tummy-friendly soluble fiber, omega-3 and complete protein.
- Miso contains probiotics that helps in balancing your gut bacteria and improving your digestion.
- All you need is 15 minutes to make this simple dinner!
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2)
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups boiling water
- 200 g gluten free spaghetti
- 1.25 cups cashew milk
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- Heat your oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry the mushrooms until golden brown.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, add in the chopped shallots, minced garlic and thyme. Cook until shallots are translucent and garlic is fragrant. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add in the boiling water 1 cup cashew milk (reserve the 1/4 cup for serving), spaghetti, salt, nutritional yeast and miso paste.
- Cover pan and bring mixture to a boil.
- Remove lid and reduce to a simmer.
- Cook for 8 - 10 minutes until your spaghetti is al dente. Stir every now and then.
- Once cooked, remove from heat. Add Organic Burst Chia seeds and the rest of cashew milk. Stir.
- Enjoy immediately! :)