If you want longer, thicker, shinier hair, here’s a simple 4-ingredient mask you can apply once a week, or more. It gives your hair and scalp nourishment to boost growth, as well as thickness, elasticity and strength – so it’s less prone to breakage and split ends.
Here's how these fab four ingredients work:
1. Organic Burst SpirulinaSpirulina is our superstar Burst for hair that is slow growing, or won’t grow past a certain length. It’s loved by thousands of Bursters around the world for hair growth!
Spirulina provides key nutrients including B Vitamins, Vitamin A, zinc, iron and lysine (an amino acid from protein) that all help hair growth.
Weak, slow-growing hair is crying out for protein and our Spirulina is made up of 60-70% high quality, complete and absorbable protein - your hair’s raw material.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV is a really handy way to add shine to your hair as it is known to normalise the pH and smooth down the hair cuticles.
3. Banana or avocado
Both options here add thickness to the mixture as well as deeply conditioning the hair and moisturising the scalp.
4. Coconut oil
A perfect oil for the hair and scalp that deeply nourishes follicles for better growth and hydration for silky soft hair.
- 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- ½ banana or avocado
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend the ingredients in a blender or mash and mix well in a bowl.
- Apply evenly throughout your hair, massaging into the scalp.
- Cover with a shower cap and leave for 15 minutes minimum or up to 1 hour.
- Wash off thoroughly with a gentle natural shampoo (don’t worry, your hair won’t go green).
For even more of a hair growth boost and added benefits 💎, including soothing the scalp, balancing hormones (imbalances are a cause for hair fall) and cleansing away damaging toxins, you can take Spirulina with the other Bursts in our Heavenly Hair Bundle internally.
👉 Get your Heavenly Hair Bundle with 10% OFF now!